Clare Valley Food and Wine Tour
Visit a selection of Clare Valley wineries in one of our luxury vehicles and enjoy three courses of delicious food at various locations along the way.
Food and Wine Tour: Sample Itinerary (we are more than happy to tailor a package to suit your preference for wineries)
- Pick up from your accommodation (within the Clare Valley)
- Knappstein Enterprise Winery: Wine Tasting
- Mr Mick’s Winery & Restaurant: Clare’s newest gourmet venue in one of our most historic buildings. Wine tasting and Chef’s choice Tapas Plate.
- Paulett’s Winery or Pikes Winery, Polish Hill River: Soak up the heritage and splendour of the spectacular Quarry Hill lookout and historic Mintaro along the Copper Trail Road to Leasingham.
- O’Leary Walker Wines, Leasingham: Enjoy great panoramic views whilst tasting award winning wines and a delicious regional food platter in their stunning cellar door and function venue.
- Crabtree Winery, Watervale: Wine tasting and historic buildings.
- Sevenhill Cellars & the iconic St Aloysius Church & Crypt: Wine tasting and site tour of the Clare Valley’s most famous winery. Linger on the lawns for cheese, olives and fruit (weather permitting)
- Return to your accommodation
This premium food and wine tour is available for bookings operating seven days a week between 12 noon and 4.30pm.
« The Riesling Trail Explorer
Copyright Clare Valley Experiences. Clare, 5453, South Australia